Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dont forget insect repellent.

Well we drove around the southern end of the island yesterday and saw quite a bit. I never realized that Guam was so small. I never knew that Magellan had landed here in Guam, we saw the cove that he landed at where they had some forts and whatnot. The oceans are so blue and so clear. We stopped at one cove and I was walking through the water a bit you look down and there are tropical fish everywhere. Apparently there are over 3000 species of fish around Guam. Lots of lizards running around also. Its fun to pick up the Geckos and watch them change color to your skin then put them on other objects and watch them change to another color. I was walking around and caught a glimpse of a monitor lizard 2+ feet. He scurried away too fast before I could get a picture. Enjoyed a grilled fish sandwich yesterday. We keep talking about food so I guess we will eat a lot. Lots of fish is eaten around here along with crabs and lobster. We finished the day off with watching the sunset on a rooftop. Today we are going to do some snorkeling and seeing more of the island. Ill put more pictures up as I take them.
So long, Sorry you cant be here.

2 comments: