Thursday, September 20, 2007

Baby kitties.

So Mae's family has a cat named Coco and she sneaks out at night to see the boy cats. Well as a result Coco's tummy became swollen and would move around sometimes. Yes, Coco got knocked up and she was pregnant. Well what happened the night before last? Ok I'll tell you Coco birthed her 5 babies on top of Rich's basketball clothes in the room which I stay in, then she left. I opened the door the next morning and she bolted out and we have not seen her since. So we waited for her to come back to feed them but she hasn't. So this morning Mae and I took a tiny syringe and tried feeding them just regular milk. There is a girl here who took a 3 day old abandoned cat and helped it out so maybe I can get some advice on how to nurse baby kittens. Other news Noah is having his 4th birthday party this evening and he wants to have a sleepover NO GIRLS ALLOWED. Guess what? I'm in charge. So it will be fun of course. We went and saw one of the many many waterfalls the other day but of course I didn't take any pictures. I have been going to tennis practice a few times too. My cousin Caroline is like the elite tennis pro best ever and coaches kids some of which compete on the national level. I am running out of breath already, I don't know what else to say. On my previous posts I miss spelled some names just about all of them except Connor because he does not have island spellings and accents on his name. So the correct spellings are Taeyanna and Jourdyn.

4 comments:

  1. I've stumbled upon your blog,
    and it's nice.
    Your photographs are great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the resume you are building on this trip just continues. .. now we get to add kittie nursing, birthday party hosting and tennis.

    by the way. .. in your spare time (sounds like there isn't much) please answer emails to your parents about your plans post-Micronesia (assuming you are coming back eventually?)... they'd love to hear from you. (hint)
    xox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're extending your stay, buddy. Do whatever you can to get to Australia or NZ while you're that far - take out a loan with your folks. Or, at least make enough strong contacts so you can get back to that part of the world again. Many of us may never get the chance.

    By the way... did you hear the BIG news from Labor Day weekend? ASU beat (#5) Michigan 34-32. They made the cover of Sports Illustrated as the biggest upset in history. Now 3-0 with first conference game today against Wofford. GO APPS!

    Safe travel, neph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a blast! Hope youre doing well :) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete